Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taylor Swift thrilled with single success

Taylor Swift thrilled with single success

Taylor Swift says the success of her new single “blew her mind” because she was so unprepared.
Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift says the success of her new single “blew her mind” because she was so unprepared.
The country musician had been planning to debut Mine, the first release from her upcoming album Speak Now, on August 16 but it leaked early online. She decided to make it available on August 4 because of this, but never expected it to be such a hit.
“The immediate success of the first single Mine absolutely blew my mind because first of all it came out two weeks before it was scheduled to, it leaked early, so we sort of rushed it to iTunes while I was on a plane. So it was like I got on a plane, I landed in Japan and it was number one on iTunes When I got on the plane I had no intention of having a single out until two weeks from now,” she laughed to ET Online. “But it just ended up so wonderful and I really appreciate the fans for jumping right on it. I’m a big believer in all’s well that ends well and not stressing out about what you can’t control and just focusing on what you can do from this point on in the moment.”
The video for the track is due to air on Friday, and Taylor can’t wait to see how her fans react to it. An image of her wearing a wedding dress has already been leaked, but she insists there is much more to the promo than that one scene.
Toby Hemingway plays Taylor’s love interest, and she had an unconventional way of deciding he should be her leading man. “I picked him because he was in one of my favourite movies called Feast of Love,” she said. “I made the ultimate choice because in another movie he was in he walks on stage for the first time and he had a 13 on his sweatshirt, and that’s my lucky number.”

No comments:

Post a Comment