Sunday, August 15, 2010

Selena Gomez Confirmed As MTV Music Awards Presenter





Selena Gomez Confirmed As MTV Music Awards Presenter
TV | Sarah Peel | August 14, 2010 at 8:01 am
Share3

Selena Gomez

MTV has confirmed Selena Gomez will be a presenter at the MTV Video Music Awards presenter, along with a handful of others. Sadly, though, she is not nominated for an award this year. Perhaps next year she will, with her upcoming album coming out soon.

While I am happy that she will be at their show, I wish Selena Gomez was actually nominated for her latest music video. It was one of the better ones on today and very clever. Though I guess MTV is not really big on teen/tween singers or bands.

Will you be watching MTV’s 2010 MTV Video Music Awards because Selena Gomez is to present an award? I may, I have yet to decide though. To watch it only for one person doesn’t make it seem worth it. Now maybe if she was to perform, then it would make watching it worth while. I really think that she deserves more than just to be a presenter at the show. What do you think?

source-oceanup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment