Thursday, August 26, 2010

Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus: Friends Forever

Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus: Friends Forever

Posted on August 25, 2010 by preto

It seems that Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus are still best friends.Demi L0vato said in an interview that she is still best friend with Miley Cyrus.I am happy for them because thei are 2 great girls and I think that Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus are ment to be best friends.There are friendships that do not break as much as people want to destroy and that is precisely what Demi Lovato has said about her relationship with Miley Cyrus. The star of ‘Camp Rock’ has assured that despite all the malicious rumors that are said to destroy their friendship that will never happen because it will always be a friend of the singer of ‘Can not Be Tamed. “Demi Lovato is a great person and a talentated one and is good that she is friend with Miley.
“When you lose confidence with someone about the rumors circulating out there, that’s not a friendship. I always talk with my friends about things and I know that Miley Cyrus said about me a while ago, but that’s in the past and now we are great friends. She is always there for me and I will always be there for her, regardless of the situation, “she said in an interview.Demi Lovato is a great friend for Miley.
Demi Lovato also denied that it was not friends with Selena Gomez, but hinted that their relationship is somewhat distant. “As for Selena, I want the best for her. My friends are now everywhere, so I’m a bit far, but when I go home my parents know I have to see my classmates. It is important to have people you can call in the middle of the night no matter what. “

No comments:

Post a Comment