Friday, August 13, 2010

Miley Cyrus Planning Boob Job?

Miley CyrusMILEY Cyrus is getting her tits done!
According to reports, the 17-year-old singer/actress wants bigger boobies!
“Miley is intent on getting a boob job, and she’s insisting her parents sign the consent forms, which is required since she is still 17,” a source told a British magazine.
The source also revealed that Miley’s relationship with her hunky beau Liam Hemsworth is under strain — due to her continued contact with former flame Nick Jonas.
“A part of [Liam] thinks [Miley] wants Nick back, and whenever they get into a fight, Nick is one of the first people Miley Cyrus text messages to talk,” blabbed the insider.
Cyrus recently revealed that she wants to be a role model.
“I want to be a role model and have people look up to me, but this also doesn’t mean that I am not going to live the way that I want to live,” she said.
“I’m going to grow up at some point, and I’ve been always honest about that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment