Thursday, August 19, 2010

Selena Gomez Gets Friendly With Gossip Girl Star

Selena Gomez Gets Friendly With Gossip Girl Star

Don't worry, it's not Taylor Momsen...

By David Renshaw on Wednesday 18th August 2010

WENN
Selena Gomez has reportedly become inseperable from Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester.
The pair struck up a friendship whilst filing their new movie Monte Carlo this Summer.
Speaking of the friendship to M Magazine, Selena said:
"When I started on the movie, I was just getting to know my co-stars Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy  but we've become so close! They've experienced much more than me because they're older so we have long talks and share stories. We're inseparable! I feel better, like I've learned a lot about myself."
Monte Carlo tells the story of three girls who, on a holiday to Paris, are whisked off to Monte Carlo when one of them is mistaken for being a rich heiress. The film also stars Glee actor Corey Monteith (Finn).

No comments:

Post a Comment