Friday, August 20, 2010

DEMI LOVATO BUYS HER FAMILY A NEW HOUSE — WITH A SWIMMING POOL!

DEMI LOVATO BUYS HER FAMILY A NEW HOUSE WITH A SWIMMING POOL!

Demi LovatoDEMI Lovato is one generous lady!
The teen star gave her family a huge gift for her 18th birthday: a brand new house!
“I just bought a house,” Lovato told People magazine. “For me to give [that] to my family on my birthday, that was the best present.”
The property is located just outside of Los Angeles, People reports.
“It’s got pretty much everything you could possibly imagine in it,” Demi added. “It’s the most beautiful, homey-feeling house. I love it.
“The pool has a water slide, which is really cool.”
Demi recently admitted she regrets being so vocal about her short-lived romance with Jonas Brothers rocker Joe Jonas.
“I learned my lesson. It’s not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship,” she said.
“So, maybe next time I will keep a secret… You want to say to your fans, ‘Guess what, I’m so in love with somebody.’
“You want to shout it from the rooftops. That’s what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I’ll go public when I marry someone one day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment