Monday, August 23, 2010

Is Miley Cyrus Going To Give Up Playing Guitar?

Is Miley Cyrus Going To Give Up Playing Guitar?

She's playing more piano these days...

By David Renshaw on Monday 23rd August 2010

Splash
Miley Cyrus has said that she might stop being a rock chick with the guitar as she loves playing the piano so much.
Cyrus, who released her album 'Can't Be Tamed' earlier this year and is quoted by Entertainmentandshowbiz.com as saying:
“I’m not going to give up my guitar, but I love playing the piano…I have a song on my record that I play the piano on too, so I just like doing all different kinds of instruments. I love music, so I do it all.”
Do you prefer Miley playing guitar or piano? Maybe she should pick up a totally different instrument all together like say a kazoo or the oboe.

No comments:

Post a Comment