Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taylor Swift finds love "confusing."

Taylor Swift finds love "confusing."

Sep 30, 2010 5:22 PM | By Bang Showbiz

Country singer Taylot Swift has come out and admitted that she find love confusing.


:
 Singer/songwriter Taylor Swift
Singer/songwriter Taylor Swift
Credit: Getty Images
The 20-year-old country star - who has dated Taylor Lautner and was famously dumped by Joe Jonas on the phone – struggles to cope with the complexities of dating and relationships and tries to make sense of her romantic life by writing songs inspired by her romantic liaisons.She said: “Naturally, I want to write songs about love and relationships because I find it find it all very confusing. When I meet someone new I live somewhere between hope and fear. Hope that this time it could be different, and fear that it will turn out like it has before.”
While Taylor admits writing songs about her heartbreak is therapeutic, she feels “vulnerable” when she listens back to the lyrics.
She told America’s OK! magazine: “I’ve written all the songs on it about things that have happened over the last two years, and a lot has happened over the last two years. It’s been very eventful, a lot of adventures and misadventures. I have a lot fun doing this and getting to write songs about what happens in my life, but putting it all out there in your music – all the details – you’re taking a chance with that because you are very vulnerable.”
Taylor also revealed she now hopes to put the Kanye West controversy completely behind her.
At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), the rapper interrupted Taylor in the middle of her acceptance speech for the Best Female Video prize to tell the audience Beyonce Knowles should have won, resulting in an avalanche of criticism.
Taylor – who, along with Kanye, performed at the 2010 VMAs in September - said: “For me, I felt like performing VMAs was the best way to go out there and sing how I was actually feeling, being there really helped put all that behind me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment