Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Demi Lovato Talks About The Comparison With Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus

Demi Lovato Talks About The Comparison With Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus

Posted on September 2, 2010 by preto
 Demi Lovato is a great actress and a great signer.I like Demi Lovato very much.It seems that Demi Lovato was compared with Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus very much.Now Demi Lovato is friend only with Miley Cyrus.Arrive after Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus could not have been easy for Demi Lovato. Popstar Magazine gives us an interview with Demi Lovato recorded last autumn during the filming of Camp Rock 2 – The Final Jam. When she starred in Camp Rock was practically a stranger and is now a star. Demi Lovato is very talentated.This is one of the reasons.
What were the best moments and most difficult in recent years? “I did not understand the difference between me and Selena Gomez, between me and Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment and between me and anyone else. Now I know better. It was a difficult journey to try to understand who I was. Demi Lovato is a great person.
The best thing about this experience is that I could work with people who are fantastic and sweet with Selena Gomez, Meaghan, Anamaria …. ” Demi Lovato learned a lot: “I am much more aware of how this business works. Now I am better able to protect, but also to learn more and teach others. “I am happy that Demi Lovato is now a star.She diserve that.Demi Lovato is very talentated.
Demi Lovato has changed and the same has happened to Mitch: “My character in Camp Rock 2 is much more confident. She grew a lot, is determined and passionate music that sounds. ” As has been reunited with the cast? “It was good. I had often seen the Jonas Brothers and some of the actors in Los Angeles. But I have not seen much Canadian crew and actors, as Jasmine. “Many people said that Demi Lovato is more talentated then everybody else.
Although it was recorded last year, the interview is also spoken of the third album from Demi Lovato: “The last album is much talk of love. I would like to extend a bit ‘issues and talk about my past and how I’m changing. I wrote a song last night that I really like about the growing insecurity. ” Lastly, Demi Lovato gives advice to all girls: “The best advice I got from a woman I came from my mom. He taught me that I should not let a boy break my heart.It seems that Demi Lovato didn’t follow this advice.Joe Jonas broled her heart.
(source-http://www.dailyhotnews.org/1905/demi-lovato-talks-about-the-comparison-with-selena-gomez-and-miley-cyrus/)

No comments:

Post a Comment