Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Selena Gomez Describes Her Perfect Boyfriend

Selena Gomez Describes Her Perfect Boyfriend

She's after a good guy...

By David Renshaw on Wednesday 8th September 2010
WENN/Splash
Selena Gomez has spoken about her confusion over romance and dating as well as laying out the criterai she looks for in any potential boyfriends.
The singer/ actress who will release her new single 'A Year Without Rain' later on this month told Latina how she might be reaching an age of maturity but still feels very young at heart.
“I’m 18, but I feel like I’m still 15. I feel very young at heart, and I still want to jump up and down on my bed singing and rocking out."
When she's not jumping around on beds though, Selena does think about love but admits that it confuses her no end.

“You never really know when you’re in love at this age. I don’t know what love is.”
The Wizards Of Waverly Place star then went on to say that she would like to date "someone who is not cool" and who is "really fun to be around and loves family and has good morals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment