Thursday, September 2, 2010

Robert Pattinson: He wants a better six-pack than Taylor Lautner

Robert Pattinson: He wants a better six-pack than Taylor Lautner

September 1, 2010 in Celebrity News

Robert Pattinson (Photo: Insidefoto / PR Photos)
Robert Pattinson wants a better six-pack than Taylor Lautner. The ‘Twilight’ sex symbol admits he is jealous of his hunky co-star’s muscular torso but says while the pair can be competitive they are still good friends.
Robert joked of their rivalry: “I want to have better hair than him. I want to have a better six-pack. “But seriously, he’s great. I’ve been close with him throughout the whole series.” The 24-year-old actor – who is rumoured to be romancing his ‘Twilight’ co-star Kristen Stewart – also confessed the huge success of the vampire franchise means he finds it difficult to date.
The star – who plays Edward Cullen in the series – told ‘The Today Show’: “I would like to go on a date. I’m just saying. I’m just putting that out there. Because I never go on dates anymore.” However, while he is keen to date, Robert insists he’s in no hurry to get married.
He said: “I don’t think settling down should be the same thing as getting married. I mean, I guess settling down just means not sleeping with everybody. I don’t like the idea of having to settle, though.”
(source-http://en.naanoo.com/robert-pattinson-he-wants-a-better-six-pack-than-taylor-lautner-gninews)

No comments:

Post a Comment