Monday, September 20, 2010

Justin Bieber Is A Mummy's Boy

Justin Bieber Is A Mummy's Boy

As the star reveals that she's 'always there' for him...

By: Deepika Rajani on September 20, 2010 Photo: Splash News
Teen superstar Justin Bieber is a mummy's boy at heart after revealing that his mum, Pattie Mallette, made a lot of sacrifices so that he could be a star.

The 16-year-old pop sensation told Top Of The Pops magazine: “My mum and I have a really good relationship because together we made it from rags to riches.

“Without her I'd never have achieved this much. She made a lot of scarifies to make my dream of a music career possible. She had some terrible jobs - she even worked as a cleaning lady.

“She's always there for me and I never want to let her down. She's the best mum in the world. She travels with me everyday- I'm with her 24/7.”

Aww how sweet....even after the success he's had, he's still remembering the important people in his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment