Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Selena Gomez: I’m Not Going To College

Selena Gomez: I’m Not Going To College

Career is number one priority...

By T'kisha George on Tuesday 14th December 2010

Actress Selena Gomez has revealed that she has no plans to go to college, according to OMG Music.
Although she has graduated with her high school diploma, she is too busy to continue her education.
“It's always something I've thought about,” she said.
“When you're younger you obviously thing you're going off to college when you graduate. But I think because I'm so obsessed with my job - I love acting, I love music, I love touring - all of that doesn't really give me the time to do it.”
The Wizards of Waverly Place actress, who has enjoyed success on TV, in film and as a singer, did not rule it out however.
She added: “At the moment I'm not thinking about it, but who knows in the future I might.”

No comments:

Post a Comment