Sunday, November 14, 2010

Selena Gomez Tries to Follow In Shia LaBeouf's Footsteps

Selena Gomez Tries to Follow In Shia LaBeouf's Footsteps

Sat, 13 November 2010 01:35:37 ET
Selena Gomez Tries to Follow In Shia LaBeouf's Footsteps
While chatting about the new season of 'Wizards of Waverly Place', the Disney darling shares her admiration of the 'Transformers' actor, describing him as a funny man whom she can relate to.
has nothing but praise when it comes to . When asked in a recent interview about which kid actors she admires in the acting world, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was quick to name the star of the "" series. "For me, the person that I really admire because they came from this Disney world would be Shia LaBeouf," she told Entertainment Tonight.

On the reason why, the 18-year-old songstress pointed out, "He had his own show on Disney Channel. He was really funny and I loved his show. Then he started to do films. Now he is doing really great films and he is respected as an actor." She added, "I really like him a lot as an actor. I think he is cute, too, so that helps. I feel that I can relate to him the most."

During the interview, the "A Year Without Rain " singer further admitted, "I am not perfect. I am not the best person ever, but I try to be. It is something that I try to get across." When questioned whether she keeps the attitude in looking for the guy she wants to date, she responded, "I don't think about it because I don't want that to be a factor. When it is right, it will be right and it will just happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment