Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Selena Gomez and the Scene At Disneyland

Selena Gomez and the Scene At Disneyland

Music, TV | Sarah Peel | November 9, 2010 at 10:22 am
Nick and Selena
Selena Gomez and the Scene were at Disneyland to perform at the Winter Wonderland and we have two videos to share with you from their performance. You can catch both at the bottom of this post.
I have to say that I think this is fabulous that she and her band have had the chance to sing at Disneyland. I hope we can expect to hear more of her helping them celebrate the holidays. It would be an honor for any Disney star.
What do you think of her being at Disneyland for the opening up the holiday season there? I think it was a smart move for both Disney and Selena both. I do hope though that she does get a break, and so does her band. After all, they have had a very busy year thus far. I also like the fact that they had Nick Cannon attending the event as well. That was a nice surprise, since I am not sure how he affiliated with Disney.


article source-Ocean Up

No comments:

Post a Comment