Friday, November 5, 2010

Selena Gomez: I get nervous around boys

Selena Gomez: I get nervous around boys

By Cover 

Selena Gomez doesn’t like dating as she “never knows what to do”.
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez doesn’t like dating as she “never knows what to do”.
The 18-year-old actress-and-singer is best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel show Wizards of Waverly Place, and her pretty looks have gained her a legion of male admirers.
Selena admits she still isn’t very comfortable around the opposite sex though, especially guys she finds attractive, so she avoids going on romantic dates.
“I don’t actually like dates. I get awkward as I never know what to do. I still get butterflies and wobbly legs around a boy I like,” she confessed in an interview with the British edition of OK! magazine.
The gorgeous star did have some advice for young girls looking for love though, insisting they should never try to be someone else. She also thinks teenagers shouldn’t worry about settling down and should concentrate on having fun.
“The best thing is to be very open and don’t shut yourself off. Enjoy being young,” she advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment