Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taylor Swift Loves Taylor Lautner Feels Bad For Breaking His Heart?


when it comes to love, wears her heart on her sleeve. Her new album “Speak Now” weaves  a tale of lost love, broken hearts, and a girls revenge.
She says the last year of her life, “There’s been extreme joy, extreme pain, extreme curveballs,” Swift tells PEOPLE. “Sometimes, when things impact you so intensely, it takes writing a song to get over them.” Who is she talking about? Joe Jonas, John Mayer, or Taylor Lautner ? Will the real heartbreaker please stand up?
In her new song, “Back to December”,  Taylor Swift’s lyrics sing a heartfelt apology to Twilight hunk, Taylor Lautner.  Although she’s reluctant to discuss her love life in interviews, she doesn’t hold back when it comes to her music and selling albums. Our Sagittarius girl says ”I will say everything in my music,” she explains.
Taylor Swift dated Taylor Lautner for several months after appearing in the film Valentine’s Day. Until of course she broke the poor guys heart. Swift sings,  “If we loved again I swear I’d love you right,” is she begging for his forgiveness?  Taylor Swift says,  ”I’ve never written a song that I haven’t meant,” she says. “And I mean it all.” I guess that means Taylor Lautner better give her a call.
For Taylor Lautner, born under the Astrology sign of Aquarius has a big year ahead of him astrologically. When it comes to Taylor Swift, I don’t think he’s interested in riding that love rollercoaster again. Astrochicks thinks the next girl he chooses will be someone behind the scenes, maybe a fan? Either way, she’s one lucky girl. For Taylor Swift, a lot more heartache so she can write really cool chick songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment