Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Selena Gomez "Social Networking Can Be A Little Scary"

Selena Gomez "Social Networking Can Be A Little Scary"

October 13th, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Selena Gomez "Social Networking Can Be A Little Scary"
Selena Gomez enjoys keeping in touch with her fans via sites like Facebook and Twitter, but finds social networking can be a "little scary".
"I think the social networks are very important," says the Naturally singer, who says she will cry when Wizards of Waverly Place ends next season.
"I think that being part of Facebook and MySpace and Twitter, all of those things, it's really awesome.
"It's a great way to stay in touch with your fans and let them know what you're up to," she shared with Hulu. "[But] It's a little scary sometimes because it's very personal."
Revealing how she uses these kind of websites, Selena (who says her fans are amazing) explained: "I try to use it for what it's there for. "I use it to remind my fans how much I appreciate them and how much I love and care about them, and what I'm doing and what I'm up to.
"And see how they're doing, and what the response is. It's very quick and it's very instant."

No comments:

Post a Comment