Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Demi Lovato Reunites with Ex Joe Jonas (PHOTOS)


Demi Lovato Reunites with Ex Joe Jonas (PHOTOS)


Demi Lovato had what looked to be a friendly run-in with her ex boyfriend Joe Jonas on Sunday night. The “Skyscraper” singer was dressed to the nines when she spotted the Jo Bro at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. The two seemed to be on good terms as they chatted and embraced. However, Selena Gomez wasn’t too far off as her friend chatted with her ex beau. 
What do you think of their interaction and body language? Will Demi and Joe ever make a go of it again? Sound off in the comments! Demi tweeted to Joe amid the festivities, writing:

“@JonasLover_4eva I may be coming… VERY VERY soon…!!!”
Demi also had a message for all the critics out there, tweeting:
“Guess what, I’m healthy and happy, and if you’re hating on my weight you obviously aren’t. :) #UNBROKEN“
Joe and Demi confirmed their breakup in May 2010. “Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one,” Jonas told People back then. “I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She’s been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment